“Thursday’s RIGHT OUT”*

The weather Gods have blown our next volunteering day on Thursday into submission, so were having to CANCEL.

All the forecasts are now predicting winds gusting over 50mph with some saying up to 70mph therefore it would be neither safe nor comfortable.

Our next day is on the 28th of Feb (two weeks today) so if you can join us please let us know.

Stay safe peeps.

Martin

(*Its a quote from a rather wonderful Monty Python Sketch btw)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: