Oh dear😥

Well the Gods don’t seem to want us to host volunteer days at the moment do they? We sadly had to cancel our last day because of dreadful weather and it seems to have started a trend. We can cope with a bit of wind, but it’s not looking very good for Thursday is it?

We will make a decision whether to go ahead with our day on Tuesday.

Update…

Its looking very unlikely that we can go ahead on Thursday. All the forecasts say ’very’ windy, and as we will either be working near trees or out in the open, this doesnt bode well for safety or comfort.

(Update added 16:46 13/2)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: